Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Random Thoughts

First things first. God must be praised in all things!

I am slowly learning the patience God is trying to teach me. I would like to say that I am doing a good job at it but that wouldn't be telling the truth. However, I am willing to continue learning. I know that I can do all things through Christ. I just have to remind myself occassionally of this.

Regarding adoption, we are still on this path. We are also looking at foster care. Nothing has been set in stone as we are waiting on God's prompting. We are trusting in Him as we wander down these paths.

Precious Gems: This is the name of the home daycare I am now running. I was approved with a temporary license last week. This week I signed 2 children. I will not have my permanent license until I pass a few more inspections. That being said, they should both be done in the next 2 weeks. The first being this coming Thursday. I'm not worried but I always appreciate prayers when it come to these things.

Those are my thoughts for now. I just felt like I needed to get some of that typed out. My husband is great about understanding me lately. However, "getting it all down on paper" is usually the best method to get it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment